THEY’RE ALL ‘PLANE’ MAD DOWN AT BALLYLAST NATIONAL SCHOOL!

first_imgBallylast National School will be building up their courage (and their heads for heights!) over the next few days.Take your parachute and jump…!They begin their preparations to take a huge breath and a huge jump of courage and parachute their way into raising funds for their School and also for Donegal Hospice.Parents, relatives and people with a connection to the School will all be taking part in the Tandem Parachute jump. A Tandem Parachute jump is a fast falling freefall where the person will be securely connected to a highly qualified instructor who will safely control their descent. All the same this should not take away from the bravery these participants will be portraying on the day and the length they will be going to raise funds.These 15 brave people are Shauna Gallagher, Carmel Mc Cullagh, Larry Griffin, Stephen Mc Cullagh, Louise Grieve Doherty, Trevor Clarke, Joe Mc Gonagle, Andrew Neason, Andrew Tinney, Martin O Donnell, Martin Gallen, Paul Mc Nulty, Mike Byrne, Dessie Mc Laughlin and Joe Mc Nulty.The event will be taking place in Derry on Sunday 8th September 2013All proceeds will be split evenly between Donegal Hospice and Ballylast NS. The Donegal Hospice provides care when someone is diagnosed with a life-limiting illness they provide hospice/palliative care services in Donegal.Ballylast National School is a small three teacher school with 61 pupils outside Castlefin.Ballylast National School would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone in advance for their kind donations and generosity.If anyone would like to make a donation please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Mc Cullagh on 0872629444 or Louise Grieve Doherty on 0872317728 for more information. THEY’RE ALL ‘PLANE’ MAD DOWN AT BALLYLAST NATIONAL SCHOOL! was last modified: August 31st, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Ballylast National Schooldonegal hospiceparachute jumplast_img read more

MAN FACING 50 SEX ASSAULT CHARGES TO APPEAR IN COURT THIS WEEK

first_imgThe trial of a man accused of 50 counts of sexual assault in different locations including Donegal will begin on Wednesday at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court.The 51-year-old man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, is alleged to have committed the offences between 2007 and 2011.The charges sent forward include 40 counts of child exploitation by inviting, inducing or coercing the alleged victim to engage in or participate in a sexual, indecent or obscene act. This includes engaging in the production of child pornography. There are three counts of alleged sexual assault and seven of defilement of a child under the age of 17.Sarah Jane O’Callaghan BL, defending, previously told the court that the trial was likely to take two weeks.Hugh Hartnett SC, defending said the trial was not ready to proceed immediately.Judge Desmond Hogan remanded the man on continuing bail and adjourned the case to Wednesday.MAN FACING 50 SEX ASSAULT CHARGES TO APPEAR IN COURT THIS WEEK was last modified: July 13th, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)last_img read more